Total Pageviews

Wednesday, January 11, 2012

Ranch house crock pot pork chops!

Made the easiest dinner ever tonight, it was delicious, and ALL my family gobbled it up.....so I thought I would share.

http://chef-n-training.blogspot.com/2011/10/ranch-house-crock-pot-pork-chops-and.html

I pinned it on pinterest, but for all the nonpinners I'll share.

6 boneless pork chops. I used 3 bone and 3 boneless tonight because that's what was in
my freezer. The meat is so tender it fell right off the bone, so
there were bones floating in the gravy. Go boneless.
1 can cream of chicken soup
1 pkg dry ranch seasoning

Mix soup and ranch together pour on chops and cook in crock pot on low for 6+ hours.
I served with regular mashed potatoes and rolls. So yummy. Put the gravy and chops right on the potatoes.

Seriously, 3 ingredients and the crockpot....my new favorite meal.
Lisa

1 comment: