Total Pageviews

Saturday, January 14, 2012

White Chili


I don't have a picture of the chili...but we all look happy after eating it!!!
I combined 2 recipes, so here's hoping my memory is good!!

2 cups cooked shredded chicken (I used my frozen rotisserie chicken from Costco)
4 cans (15.5 oz) Great Nothern Beans
2 cans (14.5 oz) chicken broth
2 cans (4oz) chopped green chilis
2 tsp salt
garlic (I sprinkled in some garlic powder)
2 tsp cumin
2 tsp oregano
1 tsp pepper
1/4 tsp cayenne pepper
2 cup sour gream
I combined everything into a pot and cooked for about 30-45min. I added the sour cream at the very end. Serve with grated cheese and chips.
The recipe said to saute onion, garlic, and butter together and add that...but I didn't.

2 comments:

  1. You are a champ! Thank you for the recipe, delicious! And even a picture! We are moving up! Good work!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I made this chili the other night and with it served Misti's salsa recipe. My fam gobbled it up! I am finding the later we eat dinner, the better cook I seem to be becoming! :)

    ReplyDelete